- B., Dal Lago On Intersection Types and Probabilistic Lambda Calculi: submited
- B. Refining Properties of Filter Models: Approximability, Sensibility and Reducibility : submited
- B., Dal Lago, Herrou On Higher-Order Probabilistic Subrecursion: FOSSACS 2017
- Gaboardi, Katsumata, Orchard, B., UUstalu Combining effects and coeffects: ICFP 2016
- B., Manzonetto, Polonsky, Ruoppolo New Results on Morris's Observational Theory: the benefits of separating the inseparable: FSCD 2016
- B.,Pagani Modelling Coeffects in the Relational Semantics of Linear Logic: CSL 2015.
- B. On the characterization of models of H*: CSL-LICS 2014, Kleene Award 2014
- B. The resource lambda calculus is short-sighted in its relational model: TLCA 2013
- B. On the discriminating power of tests in resource lambda-calculus: A preliminarry (but cited) Arxiv version of the previous paper.